Board Summit: Growing Christian Education
27 March 2017
Growing Christian Education Summit
-a combined CSA/CEN Principal & Board dinner event
7.00 – 9.30 pm , Monday 27th March,
Belgrave Heights Christian School
Wattle Valley road, Belgrave Heights.
- To engage school Boards in the ongoing positioning of our movement to respond to the need to grow Christian schooling in Victoria.
- To recognize and celebrate the progress made thus far, and keep momentum going.
- To establish ongoing working groups for key growth pillars.
- Welcome & Introductions – Ken Greenwood, State Executive Officer, Christian Schools Australia
- Audio-visual Presentation – Celebrating Christian Schools
- Opening Devotion: Pam Lavery, State Executive Officer, Christian Education National
- Story Telling of cooperation to grow Christian Schools
- The Chairo Story - Jeff Calway, Board Chair, Chairo Christian School.
- A vision to assist the wider body of Christian Schools – Andy Callow, Principal, Belgrave Heights Christian School.
- The Ranges Tec story – Narelle Sketcher & Gerry Beimers, Mt Evelyn Christian School
- Ken Greenwood: Special Purpose Satellite campuses
- Summary of 2016 discussions – Strategy Booklet – Cameron Pearce, Executive Principal, Flinders Christian Community College.
- Discussion at tables – What is possible when you think about growing Christian Schools?
- What is God calling us to in Christian Education?
- How can we keep the discussion alive?
Dessert & Coffee
- Working Groups Outlines – where to from here?
- Development of Emerging Leaders - Pam Lavery
- Governance Development – Gerry Beimers
- Church Partnerships – Ken Greenwood
- Demographic Understanding – Cam Pearce
- Finance and Resourcing – John Wulffe
- Closing remarks:Daniel Pampuch, CEO, Christian Schools Australia.
Martin Hanscamp, Australian Association of Christian Schools.
Cost is $30 per head + gst. To register, contact Lisa at email@example.com