Maternity Leave Drama Teacher
100 Alison Road, Wyong NSW 2259
Applications close date:
3 April 2017
Wyong Christian Community School is a K-12 Christian School with a current enrolment of 684 students located on the Central Coast of NSW. We are seeking the following temporary part time Maternity Leave teaching position to commence Monday 19 June, 2017 (Term 2).
- Maternity Leave Drama Teacher
- Part Time
- 0.6 FTE
Suitably qualified Secondary Drama Teachers are invited to join our innovative, competent, dynamic and enthusiastic Creative Arts Team. The successful candidate must affirm a personal belief in the school’s Statement of Faith as accessible on the school website as well as active involvement within their local church.
In their applications, candidates should:
- Provide evidence of exemplary teaching skills together with a sound curriculum knowledge.
- Demonstrate an enthusiasm and energy for working with young adolescents
- Display a high standard of competency, proficiency and innovation within the classroom.
- Be committed to pedagogical advancement in their classroom.
- Demonstrate strong administrative skills, with a high level of flexibility and adaptability.
- Have the ability to deliver the relevant Curriculum from Stage 4 through to Stage 6.
To apply for this Maternity Leave position please download and complete the Teacher Application Form from available from our website: www.wyongccs.nsw.edu.au
The completed Application Form together with all supporting documentation should be submitted to the School by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to PO Box 550 WYONG NSW 2259
For further information please contact Janine Hellyer
Applications for this position will close Monday 3 April 2017
Early applications are welcome