Additional Membership Criteria
The CSA Constitution provides in clause 11(a) that members must:
- consent in writing to being a member;
- sign a commitment to the Company’s Objects, to the Statement of Faith and to the Charter;
- make such financial contributions that may be determined by the National Council from time to time;
- comply with any other criteria for membership that may be determined by the National Council from time to time.
In accordance with clause 11(a)(iv) of the CSA Constitution, the National Council has resolved that the following additional criteria will be applicable from the date of notification to members.
In addition to the other criteria for membership as set out in the Constitution member schools must:
- Not act in a way or cause such circumstances that the National Council considers brings into disrepute:
- Christian Schools Australia Limited;
- Any other member school or member schools;
- The good name of Christian schools generally.
- Actively cooperate with any investigation process, including the appointment of an external investigator, established by the National Council in response to any complaints.