Please log in to access it
ENQUIRE ABOUT MEMBERSHIP
Is your school a Member? Log in to access.
These resources are restricted to subscribers (additional fee for service) of the Christian Schools Staff Relations Service.
ENQUIRE ABOUT SUBSCRIBING
Are you an SRS Subscriber? Log in to access.
These resources are restricted to subscribers (additional fee for service) of the Christian Schools Staff Relations Plus Service (Child Protection).
Are you an SRS Plus Subscriber? Log in to access.
These resources are restricted to the roles of Principal, Business Manager, Board Chair and Board Member of CSA Member Schools.
ENQUIRE ABOUT ACCESS
Do you hold a leadership role? Log in to access.
The CSA Schools Workforce Research Project represents a first step into the domains of workforce analytics and systematic resilience-building for many of the participating schools.
Overall, the project has produced a substantial set of reflections for CSA as an Association to continue to reflect on ways in which it might support its member schools, perhaps including ongoing resources and support for schools to:
• Continue to mature their practices with respect to workforce data collection, management and reporting
• Continue to monitor and respond to findings with respect to levels of workforce resilience across member schools
• Continue to offer a supportive community of practice, where learnings about lead workforce practices in schools are shared in order to benefit all member schools
• Create ongoing member-wide opportunities to continue to explore the relationships in workforce data and student outcomes, in order to continue to improve governance, strategy and workforce performance across all Christian schools
At an individual school level, we recommend that members:
• Use the project as a catalyst for the development of stronger workforce data management practices so that future findings can increasingly inform school leaders’ strategic decision making at both an individual school, and a CSA member-wide level in the future
• Establish programs to build resilience at the whole-of-school level (e.g. shaping a culture which fosters a resilient response among staff); amongst school leaders, teams and individual employees) in order to strengthen their likelihood to positively impact on student outcomes as a result.
This resource is proudly sponsored by:
This resource was developed in partnership with:
File Type: PDF
Member Only Resource
File Size: 4.62MB
Creation Date: 04 Jun 2021
Latest Update: 04 Jun 2021